Sunday, May 31, 2009

Just for Mere

Tag Rules...
1. Mention the person who tagged you.
2. Complete the list of 5's
3. Tag 5 of your wonderful blog friends!

5 things I look forward to:
1. Facilitating Horizons in a week
2. Being back in my apartment in Atlanta, even though it's just for another month
3. Finding a job
4. Seeing "Up"
5. Conan's debut on the "Tonight Show"

5 things I did yesterday: 
1. Went to the wedding of my pledge son
2. Ate at Lambrusco'z for the first time
3. Smoked a Cuban cigar
4. Pre-gamed at White Owl
5. Saw friends I haven't seen in years

5 things I wish I could do:
1. Win the lottery
2. Travel to every country in the world
3. Meet David Letterman, Ricky Gervais and Larry David
4. Find out about my birth mom
5. Get a job (yes, I've mentioned this twice. Thanks.)

5 shows I watch:
1. 30 Rock 
2. The Office
3. LOST
4. Family Guy
5. The Soup

1 comment:

Meredith said...

You're my hero. But you already knew that. :)