Tuesday, April 10, 2007

If You're Gonna Point Fingers, Point Them In All Cases


He shouldn't have said it. No doubt about that. But he's not the only one saying it. That's injustice on top of injustice.

"Hoooooooooe (Hoe)
Youza Hooooooe (Hoe)
Youza Hooooooe (Hoe)
I said that youza Hoooooe (Hoe)

You doin hoe activities
With hoe tendencies.
Hoes are your friends,
Hoes are your enemies.
With hoe energy to do whacha do
Blew whacha blew
Screw whacha screw."

- Ludacris


"If you really wanna find
Someone to get some behind,
I ain't the one for you.
If you really wanna know,
Boy you need a silly hoe
To do whatever you wanna do."

- TLC


"Go ahead and look, yeah I know he's fine.
Try to run up, but he's already mine.
When he looks at you, he laughs in your face.
Silly hoes, you should know you can never take my place.
Go ahead and flaunt, and drop it like it's hot.
No matter what you do, he'll forget me not.
Don't try to be sneaky and keep it on the low.
You should already know, to him you're just another hoe."

- Amanda Perez


"I got old school bitches and new school hoes
Female basketball players with cornrows.
And I like short-haired girls. No, not really.
If I do she got to look like the old Halle Berry,
Or the broke Toni Braxton or first Lil Kim.
But I still take hood rats and work with them."

- Lil’ Wayne


"That's some nappy headed hoes there, I'm going to tell you that."

- Don Imus

No comments: