Sunday, June 10, 2007

New Rule: No Attendant’s in the Restroom


Seriously…what the hell? What is that guy doing hanging out in the restroom. First off, it’s freaky. Totally freaky. It’s like a babysitter to make sure I keep it in the urinal and wash my hands. But believe me, I know how to wash my hands. I can get my own soap. I can get my own paper towel. In fact, I know how to turn the faucet on and off. Yes, I’m over the age of 2.

Plus, they want a tip for this. Why? You made me uncomfortable and loaded on the awkwardness. You should be tipping me. Are you watching me? Did you get a peak? That’s definitely a single for me.

Does anyone enjoy this? Anybody clamoring for this? Anyone actually want to do this for a living? I bet that looks great on a resume:


New Age Grill – Restroom Attendant
2006-present

Assisted customers with their business; Committed to stellar customer service; Networked with a great diversity of clientele (mostly male)



I’ll allow this only if it’s a hot chick holding me while everything flows. Otherwise, get out! That’s a serious issues our government should be tackling.

No comments: